Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh what can it mean to a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?

snow

Spring is on the way! It was in the 60's today and it was beautiful outside! Haha I guess you can tell how far behind I am on outfit pics when there is a bunch of snow on the ground in them after I mention it being so warm to day. Slacker Sara! I wish the it was the end of the semester already, I looooove this kind of weather, it was warm without being stifling hot, there was a  nice breeze, I drove home with my windows rolled down, it was amazing. Only three more weeks left of school. This weekend is sizing up to being one of the worst ones too, I finally get an opportunity to get some extra credit it in on Monday and of course it is after a weekend of papers to write, half a novel to read, as well as reading and being quizzed on Hamlet. I really need this extra credit though, and I really need extra credit for all my classes, but I will take what I can get. I really think that if I focus, I can manage it. Hopefully.

snow
snow
snow

I have two online classes this Summer, one in the first half, one in the second and two classes in the fall and I am done! I am excited but freaking out at the same time. I have to be up and ready for Fall registration at 6am on Monday and I really hope the two classes I need to take are not going to fill up. I can't believe that I will be done after these last two semesters, I am ready, but not ready. I still feel like a young college student, but in actuality I am older than most of the Senior class :P I don't mind, I guess I just feel like a kid most of the time. I love being the hyperactive me who laughs at fart jokes and the word poop. I am ready for the future, but I want to bring current me along.

snow
snow

Here I am rockin' a classy Grandma look. I really think this look is "Grandma". I called my Mother's Mom "Grannie" and I think there is a difference. My Grannie would wear lots of touristy shirts and comfy pants. I swear that lady owned every single Mackinac Island/City sweatshirt ever made in the 90's. I miss her.

Details
Shirt-Gift
Sweater-F21
Pants, Scarf & Shoes-Thrifted

Song "Daydream Believer" by the Monkees

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
My Zimbio
Top Stories