Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

freedman
Freedman
freedman

I have been a terrible blogger this week! And I was just getting into a decent groove too. I am seriously bogged down with so much work, every time I think I might have a few hours free, another professor assigns us something that was not on the syllabus, or emails us last-minute instructions on a project, it's insane. My life revolves around Hamlet's treatment of women, memorizing the AP style guide, re-fixing papers and peer edits, comparing early Victorian lit with early Modern lit, registering for fall classes and oh yeah I also work 40 hours a week. I sound like a broken record but these past few weeks have been so crazy!

Freedman
Freedman

I am happy to report that I have registered for Fall 2011 classes and I am soooo excited! I printed out my last four classes I will ever take as an undergrad. Hopefully the last four classes I will have to take as a college student. I am 25, I am too young to feel so tired at the end of the day!

Freedman
Freedman

I am excited for some friend time that I finally got to schedule in. Unless you count Becky checking over my rewrites to before I submit them to the professor (it's good to have a friend who wrote for the newspaper in high school and won awards from the Detroit Free Press). I am going to have some hang time with Lauren on Sunday, our pups miss each other and we need to catch up on things. And then I created an event on facebook for a night out with the gang! I am taking Friday April 8th off, because it is a tradition for me and the guys to go downtown for the Tigers Opening Day. I even skipped school in high school to go hehehe. This weekend is full of paper writing, and studying. I get to write up a fake obituary for Micheal Moore, somehow find the right copy of Hamlet, and study some more. 

Freedman

Kyle and I went to see Thomas Friedman give a lecture at OU as part of our extra credit this week, he was really good! I have heard him on NPR before, but hearing someone speak in person does make a difference. He is actually pretty funny too, and he seemed genuinely happy to be there. We go there only a few minutes before it started so we sat pretty far back.

freedman 023
Kyle
Freedman

Details
Top & skirt-F21
Cardigan-Old Navy
Scarf-Gift
Tights-Gift from Teresa! (Oh and these awesome tights ripped, very sad)
Shoes-Vintage from Etsy
Belt-Mackinac Island gift shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
My Zimbio
Top Stories