Monday, March 28, 2011

Martin road park

park
park

I had originally worn this outfit over two weeks ago but somehow managed to lose/delete the pics I took, so I donned the outfit again this Saturday to get a delicious lunch with Kyle at Christine's Cuisine in Ferndale and to make a quick thrifting trip at Value World in Warren. I got so many cute things to show off, lots of vintage and summery things! This dress I acquired from Mod Cloth during their Cabin Fever sale. Kyle picked it out actually, he really likes orange so it shouldn't have surprised me. I stole his big grandpa cardigan to keep warm because it's cold in the D!

park
park

These pictures were taken at Martin road park in Ferndale. I used to play soccer here almost every Saturday in the Spring and Fall growing up. I still have team photos of us girls all lined up in the park before a game. Soccer was so much fun growing up because it was for the city and it was a chance to meet different girls from different schools in your area. By the time we got to high school, I knew most of the girls on my team and we were pretty close-knit. I grumbled through practices, but I do really miss playing soccer sometimes.

park
park
park

Right now I am smelling the delicious tomato bisque soup that is in the crock-pot and impatiently waiting for Kyle to get home. I am going to make some grilled-cheese to go with it and it is still really cold outside so soup sounds perfect right now. As much as I love Winter, I admit that I am ready for some slightly warmer weather, at least in the 40's or so. But I am secretly glad that I get to indulge in comfort foods while it is still cold outside, yum!

park

Details
Dress-Mod Cloth
Belt-Forever 21
Tights-CVS
Cardigan & Shoes-Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
My Zimbio
Top Stories