Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cuomo Couture #3

bloggermeetup 048

"If you want to destroy my sweater..." I think this outfit turned out better than I thought, I was nice and warm and I got to finally take a picture of this mustard plaid tunic that my bestie got for me for my birthday back in October. I think this look matches my inspiration quite well:

Rivers Cuomo of Weezer

This weekend has been full of errands and homework, but it was nice to just sleep in and get some stuff done. I am in the last stretch of the semester and cannot wait for a month off! Sooo much needs to be done around the house, I am so thankful for my brothers, they have been bugging Kyle to let them come over and help out. I am also thankful that they are willing to be paid in pizza and beer :) 

Kyle and I also got a chance to stay in and just relax and watch movies. We watched Sleepers because I had never saw it all the way through and it was better than I had anticipated. I am typically a little leery about films that have a million famous people in them, but it actually was pretty good. I also made Kyle suffer through "The battle for Endor". Which if you are not familiar with, it happens to be one of the two Ewok movies filmed after "Return of the Jedi", the Star Wars film. It is completely Star Wars for kids, but I loved those movies as kids and I had to make Kyle watch it at least once.

bloggermeetup 049

I also managed to check off one of the items on my New Year resolutions list, I finally paid off all of my credit card debt! I know I still have to pay off my student loans and of course the mortgage but it still feels so good to have that giant amount that has been hanging over my head for the past 7 years is finally gone. It was really hard not using them for the past two years but it is worth it. Every little bit counts, and putting that extra $20 towards a bill does work. 

bloggermeetup 052

Details
Plaid tunic-Gift
Sweater-Regeneration
Skirt-F21
Tights-CVS
Shoes-Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
My Zimbio
Top Stories