Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wicket

wicket
wicket

Yesterday I came home from work and there was a box on my front porch from New York. I called Kyle to let him know and he told me I had a present but I was not allowed to open it until he got home. Of course I started to shake it up and down and try to guess what it was but all I could figure out was that it was pretty light. So I set it on the table and finished making dinner and Kyle finally pulled up the driveway. I practically pounced on him the minute he came in through the door and shook the box up and down again asking "Can I open it now??" Laughing at me he said yes and I tore that sucker open to find....Wicket!


wicket
wicket
wicket

Wicket is the most well-known Ewok from Star Wars. When I was a baby, maybe a year old at the most, someone bought me a stuffed Wicket and I know that it was floating around my parents house for the longest time and now I have no idea what happened to it. I was looking through old photos and found a picture of me as a baby sitting with it and showed it to Kyle and he finally made the decision to just look online for one, and he found one! 

I know a lot of Star Wars fans out there don't like the Ewoks because they are basically teddy bears, but I have a slight obsession with stuffed animals. I actually have to go through and donate some of them because I have so many. When I was a baby I would even get excited at the Snuggle commercial on TV, that is how much I loved teddy bears so it only makes sense that I would love a teddy bear from Star Wars.

wicket
wicket
wicket

I seriously could not be a bigger dork right now, but my Wicket is so cool! I love it so much. Most girls love flowers and jewelry, I love Star Wars stuffed animals. 

This is not the first time Kyle has done this either, he once bought me all of the Star Wars watches from Burger King, he also garbage picked framed prints from all three original movie posters and carried them all the way home on his head. He even stole the Star Wars toys for the happy meals from his work for me! Seriously, I love Kyle so much! The funny thing is, we only own a copy of "A New Hope" and Kyle just watched it for the first time at Lauren's back in November! I watched all the originals on tape with my brothers over and over again so many times as a kid. Everyone should watch Star Wars, at least once!


wicket
wicket

"YUB YUB!"

Details
Cardi-Old Navy
Top & Skorts-Thrifted
Tights-Target
Clogs-F21

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
My Zimbio
Top Stories