Tuesday, April 5, 2011

When you say Goodbye, I say Hello

red
red
red

Hello unexpected absence from the world of blogging, but I am back! I had a final exam in my Victorian lit class tonight, I think I did okay. Only 4 more quizzes, two more papers, one more project and a final exam to go! I think I am going to end up with all B's this semester which stinks because I had such a great start to this school year. But I will take it since the past three months have been so hectic with the move and all. But things are looking up because I am going to see my friends this week! Lots of girlfriends, some new friends are going to meet my old friends, and of course the highlight of the week the Tigers opening day!! so much fun!

red
red

Say hello to these cute flats I scored for $5 at Urban Outfitters during Christmas...then say goodbye to them. My Louie, the love of my life, ate them. Le sigh. It's my fault for leaving them out I know but still! Grrr!! It's okay though, at least I got some documentation. Had I known that this was going to be the only time I'd wear them I'd have worn a cuter outfit. 


 I have been spending my lunch breaks at work scanning the internet for things for the house! I am having everything shipped to my Mom's house since she is home during the day and it's funny because she keeps posting on my facebook every time I get a new package. Kyle and I picked out a theme for the house and it's going to be an "Up-north, retro-naturey" theme. Since most of our stuff is hand-me downs and has a seventies vibe to it already we just have to incorporate our own little touches. I can't wait to paint! We are painting the living room, hallway and kitchen first. I have been ordering curtains and pillows all week, the kitchen curtains don't match but I think they will still be cute. Which reminds me, I still have to take more pics of the inside of the house! Must do that this week. Lots to do, but the end of the week sounds promising, I can't wait to see all of my friends!


red
red


Details

Turtle neck-Target
Jeans & belt-F21
Shoes-OU
Scarf-Vintage/Thrifted


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
My Zimbio
Top Stories