Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Justin Bieber Wants More Privacy From The Paparazzi


Justin Bieber took to Twitter on April 11, 2011 to talk about how he is having a great time on his My World tour, which is currently overseas, but that he wouldn’t mind having a bit more privacy. Here’s what Justin Tweeted:

Amazing place…not a bad day. just wish got a little more space and privacy from the paps to enjoy this time with my family. thanks. I’m in the holy land and i am grateful for that. I just want to have the same personal experience that others have here. So I’m looking forward to this week and i look forward to putting on a great show…thank you for the support. night and God Bless.

Hopefully the paparazzi are forwarded Justin’s plea for more space and they take heed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
My Zimbio
Top Stories